Charging Cheetahs
Monday, November 16, 2009
Soccer Is Over
Saturday marked the last day of our soccer season. Parties and games finally over. I don't know what we are going to do with ourselves and our extra time. But I will enjoy it while it lasts.
Charging Cheetahs
Blazers (Jag's coach looked away at the last minute.)
Talons
Noah enjoying soccer party cupcakes. That red frosting is horrible to get off. The bakers really think it is funny to do that to moms.
Charging Cheetahs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kuddos to you for actually attending your kids' end-of-season soccer parties. Ugh. I either send my kids with some other parent, or I bribe them with ice cream if they're willing to just skip it altogether. The last thing I want in my house is one more stupid trophy or cheapo medal. I know, I'm a Scrooge soccer mom.
ReplyDeleteHey Jessie, how about softball, I hear it doesn't take up much time!! I miss you guys, I cant wait to see you, the boys are looking older already.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a bunch of winners to me!! Cute kids - all of them. xoxox
ReplyDelete