Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Killing Time

I hate waiting for people to do their jobs.  I am impatient.  I want everyone to work and move on my schedule.  We are waiting.  Waiting for Germany to send our paperwork back so that we can schedule our movers and go on vacation.  I am not waiting well.  I run around taking all the pictures off the walls.  I start rolling up all of our rugs.  Then, when I think that I am being silly (Why are pictures better on the floor than on the walls?)  I stop and decide to sew.  These are my latest projects. 

Anya is such a cute model.  Girl clothes are so fun.


Color is a little off on this picture.

Help!  I need focus.  I need to stop sewing and start packing.  But until then, I think I'll roll another rug and sew another dress.  What else is a waiting girl to do?

2 comments:

  1. How about read a book or rest?? Oh, I forgot you never rest. I'm sure this waiting is so nerveracking for you. I hate waiting too. I'm sorry you aren't here because I've had a skirt cut out for a month, and it's still waiting to be sewn. Hang in there.
    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in the same boat, minus the "Germany" part. And we aren't really "supposed" to pack so instead I'm trying to thin out 10 years of accumulation. And since I'M the one in charge of this house instead of YOU, it's quite a project!!

    ReplyDelete