...Hello (drama) Queen!
She now has a few favorite words...Ouch and No.
If anyone thinks of touching her stuff or walking near her she yells "Ouch."
If it isn't ouch it is NO. If there is an owie, then she will hunt me down and make me kiss her. Sometimes she pretends that there is an owie. Drama.
I am sure that people in the commissary think that I am beating my kid as she loudly yells, "Ouch" when I am not even touching her. I think that we may be in for trouble in the next few years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think the Princess has discovered that drama is a great new tool. She's a bright girl. I see a great life ahead for her with 4 brothers to serve her. So cute!
ReplyDeleteLove, G. Allred
I LOVE THOSE STINKIN' CUTE PIGGY TAILS!!!! They totally deserve all caps. Dang, she is adorable!
ReplyDeleteLook at that smile. She is SO cute!!! I miss you!
ReplyDelete