Thursday, May 30, 2013

Stuttgart: Porches and Chocolate!

Our stop at the Ritter Sport chocolate factory and museum might have been the high point of our trip for me.  I had wanted to visit, but mostly I really wanted this bag that is made out of the chocolate labels.  I know it totally sounds cute!  I was happy to walk away with 2 bags and several kilos of chocolate!  Guess what we had for lunch?  Not tuna.
 
Like mother, like daughter


 Not far from the chocolate museum was the Porche museum and factory.  This one was for the boys.  They loved it.  We got a guided audio tour through the museum.  Noah, listening to a kid friendly version, would toss out Porche facts all day.





Anya's favorite car because it had pink on it.



Looks like this car is just Darin's size!  Guess we'll have to keep it.
Whew!  That was a busy April!  We had an amazing time.  We saw amazing things and spent our time with some amazing people.  The adjustment into real life is going to be tough.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your posts about your travels!! Where are the chocolate samples??? Congratulations to Christian! Loved your car, Jag! Great hair, Anya! Miss you all.
    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete