May is a month full of birthdays for us. I used to think that I had fantastic family planning, now I think I wasn't thinking about the future me making cake after cake and throwing party after party. The future me might have planned in a little breathing room. Oh well...bring on the birthdays.
Jaggy and Anya share a birthday. I try to make sure that each kid gets their own stuff and own party. I tease Jag about making just one cake each year-pink princess-but he just hasn't seen the vision of it. I still think back 3 years ago when I was about to have Anya. Jag asked me to "Please, don't have a baby on his birthday." He has happily shared his birthday and everything else with his little sister. Still thinks it was his best birthday present yet.
 |
| NINE! |
 |
| Jag LOVES birds. He loves all animals, but has real fascination with birds. |
 |
| Yes, we buy the 90% off Christmas wrap and use it all year long for every gift we wrap. Christian wraps everything really, really, good. Lots of tape involved. Bet you thought Jag was getting a tennis racket...nope, butterfly net. |
 |
| This just about sums up Jag. |
Jag is a fun 9 year old. We spend every minute of his day together. He eats non-stop throughout the day. That may be his toughest challenge when he transitions to public school; starvation is a real thing. He stalls, he hides, he is easily distracted. He is a good student, luckily. He is kind and hates confrontation. He doesn't like anyone to be unhappy. He is helpful and loving. He loves to read the scriptures and knows them well. He loves any stuffed pet, because he doesn't get real pets. He wants to have a zoo at his house, but has started to show a tendency to allergies (he gets upset if I mention the possibility of allergies). He would live with me forever, except that because of my allergies he wouldn't be able to have pets, so he wants to be my neighbor. He loves digging in the dirt and playing outside. He is not competitive at all. He hates running errands or leaving the house. He is sweet and innocent. I really like having him around.
No comments:
Post a Comment