| Davis and Christian enjoying the local band. Checking out their foreign competition maybe. |
| Locks on a bridge with my blondies. A lock with the initials of 2 lovers is clipped to the bridge as a sign of their love. |
| Lots of '4 EVER's here. |
| Looking up river. 2 boats with "drivers" and 2 men with sticks. The men would fight with the sticks until one of them got knocked into the water. |
| Some very strange Slovenian Beauty (?) Pageant. The guy on the end was massive in size! I am sad we missed the bathing suit competition. "Tiny" was sure to give "Hagrid" some good competition. |
| Guards for the "Beauty Pageant." |
| The city was filled with vendors and booths everywhere. I loved it, but with the heat and the whining that was going on it was hard to really enjoy it. |

That last picture of Darin & Anya is my FAVORITE! And while the locks on the bridge are pretty cool, I think the carrying of the bride up the steps is a much better assurance of a lasting relationship. Just sayin'. :)
ReplyDelete