Monday, November 4, 2013

Gladiators?!

The Colosseum is huge!  Darin kept pointing out that the building was built for the sole purpose of holding fights for entertainment.  Massive.  We had watched a movie about the Colosseum and the gladiators, so the kids were excited.
 



Excitement has worn off about now.  This is what the kids looked like while hanging out waiting for Darin and I to finish with the audio tour.
Relaxing on the ruins.





 


 
Eating outside while the little boys ran around pretending to be Gladiators fighting everyone around them.
 






 
The Roman Forum and Palatine Hill 
 

Jag making dragons in the dirt everywhere we go.  Hard to tell that he is interested in what we are seeing.




I haven't a clue what this pose is about.

Or this pose



 
Bug hunting. 
He is such a funny kid.  Makes his own fun where ever we may be. 
Look up Jag, Look up.

1 comment:

  1. I love every single one of these pictures, but especially the one of Anya standing on her head and the one of Jag bug hunting in the shadow of a major piece of history. You have fabulous kids!!

    ReplyDelete