I've never been to Bastogne, but my boys have been many times. It isn't too far and is perfect for scouts and WWII loving husbands to visit. This is the third time that the boys have been to the Battle of the Bulge reenactment. The fact that it is always in December (anniversary or something :)) might have something to do with why I stay at home. Actually it probably has more to do with the three kids that are left at home .
I don't know all the details, but the pictures are fun to look at.
The guys that do the reenactment are mostly Dutch and speak English perfectly. They said that they do this to help people always remember what the US has done. They spend a lot of time and travel around to different war sites to help with the different reenactments.

No comments:
Post a Comment