Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Felt, Felt, Felt

This is Noah's Birthday gift from his momma.

Curse that Jaylynn for telling me about the website, homemade by Jill, and for turning my freetime into a felt frenzy. The original was one that was made to go over the kitchen table. MY purpose for making such a house was to keep Noah from making one ON the kitchen table. He makes houses everywhere, out of every pillow and blanket he can find. I wanted a house that fit on a card table, and I could put it where ever I wanted him to play. It has been a big hit for all the boys. He enjoys sitting inside and watching TV through the window. (It didn't take as long as I thought it might.)






3 comments:

  1. You are so creative!! The house is just so cute, and I'll bet Noah just loves it. He has such a great Mom!
    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly are amazing! I still shake my head sometimes that we are such good friends. Does Nathan pay you to be my friend?

    The real issue with this post, though, is picture #2. BOOTSY!? Seriously? That's the dog's name? Is this an inside family joke, or were you just really tired the night you had to come up with a name for your fake dog's house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess. You are Super Mom! I can't believe that you whipped this house together. VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!

    Ha. Ha. Brooke :)
    Jessica and her family have never had a "real" pet, so surely they do not know how to name one. But Bootsy. That is funny!

    ReplyDelete