I've been instructed by the boss (a.k.a. Jessica) to post some info on my new baby. I'm sure you won't find it as cutsie, clever, or entertaining as my wife's posts...Baby Anya born 0747 hours on 21 May 10; 7 lbs 3 oz; 19"; cute as button (but also looks like pink little pig); fair amount of what appears to be light colored hair. Must be something about 21 May - that's when we received our last blondie (Jag). More cutsie fun stuff to follow from my wife...
Saturday, May 22, 2010
BABY
I've been instructed by the boss (a.k.a. Jessica) to post some info on my new baby. I'm sure you won't find it as cutsie, clever, or entertaining as my wife's posts...Baby Anya born 0747 hours on 21 May 10; 7 lbs 3 oz; 19"; cute as button (but also looks like pink little pig); fair amount of what appears to be light colored hair. Must be something about 21 May - that's when we received our last blondie (Jag). More cutsie fun stuff to follow from my wife...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! Yay! Yay! First four cute boys and now a beautiful little girl! How awesome is that?? Love the name, and I even loved the post, Darrin. Especially the military time.
ReplyDeleteMy mom had two kids on the same day, too. In fact, when she went off to have Kim, YOUR mom came over and hosted Jill's fourth birthday party for her! (And I think you came along not too long after that...Dang, Kim and Jill are old!)
Oh, and I gotta know: Are your legs still pregnant?
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FAWCETT CLAN! She's gorgegous! Hope you're all doing well. (Jessica - stay in the hospital with her for as long as you can - it'll be "the girls" for only a short few days!) ha ha ha! Darin, you did a great job with the post.
ReplyDeleteBTW- I have been checking your blog for days waiting for this very post!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! But please hurry and post a whole family shot. I can't wait to see this soon-to-be-spoiled little princess with her adoring brothers.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so glad she made it safe and sound. I love her name and am very excited for you to learn the ropes of raising a girl. I wish you as much sleep as possible the next few weeks and months.
ReplyDeleteWoot! Woot!! Lets bring on the PINK!
ReplyDelete0747 hours... had to read that twice! Congratulations on your sweet little girl, much lovlier, I'm sure, than a pink little pig. What great news!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Not a lone princess anymore, but still outnumbered. Can't wait to see her and hold her.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is this girl!!! Great job Darin and Jess!! Hope you're doing well.
ReplyDelete