Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bluebonnets revisited by: Jag

Jag came downstairs in a strange outfit.  When I told him to go and change, he explained that the blue was so that he could blend in with bluebonnets and green were their stems.  Oh, OK, don't change then.  He wanted me to take him over to where we had taken bluebonnet pictures, because he didn't get the shots he'd wanted.  (The boys were banned from my photos for misbehavior, remember?)  I just laughed and continued with my day.  Next thing I know, he has combed (kind of) his own hair.  He keeps nagging and nagging. 
Fine, off we go to the bluebonnets.  He staged his own pictures and then he also told Noah where to stand for his.  He came to check on the results, and declared them, "Perfect."

These are Jaggy's bluebonnet memory pictures. 




Awesome!  Just like my boys!

1 comment:

  1. They look like cats waiting to pounce. They are channeling their inner Fluffy. Get those boys a pet!

    ReplyDelete