Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Egg-citing Photos

Here are the photos of our annual backyard hunt.  Each kid has an assigned color of egg to hunt for.  It is always a huge hit with the kiddos.




 Jag sees someone elses egg in the tree.
 Anya was pink and her eggs were filled with her daddy's favorite candies. 

 Finally, on Sunday evening we colored eggs.  I had boiled them on Saturday morning and was hoping that the kids would forget, but instead we colored eggs while waiting for dinner to finish. However, I think that  boiled eggs make my house smell like farts and with 4 boys in the house, do I really need more fart smell?
Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Then the question - what to do with all those boiled eggs????? You can only eat so many deviled eggs and so much egg salad! Good luck. Bring on the air freshener!

    love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete