Jaggy, Jaggy quite con...nothing appropriate rhymes here..how does your garden grow? HUGE, is how it grows. Jag loves "Early Girl." He is always referring to the tomato plant by name, Early Girl. Happily his Girl is now taller than he is, AND has several green tomatoes on it her. You go Girl!
Jaggy is a gardener like his great great Grandpa Allred. He had a wonderful garden every year. Go, Jag! BTW we were in the 50's in SLC today - not tomato weather.
Tomatoes in May!? Wow. I don't even PLANT my tomatoes until June for fear of frost. I count myself extremely lucky if we get a handful of tomatoes by August. And if they actually turn red - BONUS!!
Jaggy is a gardener like his great great Grandpa Allred. He had a wonderful garden every year. Go, Jag! BTW we were in the 50's in SLC today - not tomato weather.
ReplyDeleteTomatoes in May!? Wow. I don't even PLANT my tomatoes until June for fear of frost. I count myself extremely lucky if we get a handful of tomatoes by August. And if they actually turn red - BONUS!!
ReplyDelete