Trier
Jag is sitting at the base eating ice cream.
Dom- Trier
The lady in the black skirt has a shirt that says, "Sexy, Sexy,Sexy" and I instantly felt better.
In Trier the vineyards are planted on these steep hills. They get much steeper than this picture.
Noah's solution for his bloody nose. Genius!
Our backyard, from the 2nd story window. The large tree is an apple tree.
Graffitti at its finest. All Cats Are Beautiful!

I'm thinking that the graffiti is a sign - all cats ARE beautiful. So beautiful, in fact, that you should get one for your kids!
ReplyDeleteI love your backyard, and all the sights you're sharing. They told us the reason the vineyards were on hills was because the grapes have more sun exposure and it improves the wines....can't say if it's true. And, yes, in spite of your allergies and Christian's opinion, cats can be beautiful - especially if they belong to someone else! Can you tell I'm sick of mine???
ReplyDeleteLove, G. Allred