Went to the school and was met by the Sub. Oh when will the regular teacher that knows I don't speak German come back? She once again started talking at warp speed. This time, however, she held a hand-out so I felt much better. With a hand-out I can Google Translate until I am smart. I understood several words...bring, potatoes, apples, apples, potatoes. Totally got that she wanted me to bring stuff to school, so I thought I'd try and figure out what else she'd told me last week. So I said, "OK, when? Friday? " Insert an 'I'm really smart smile' here. She said no. Tomorrow or the next day. Shucks! Now I'm still looking for what is up for Friday. I'd hoped it would be easier to figure out.
*The note said that I'm supposed to bring apples and potatoes and colorful leaves for the kids to do autumn projects with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Way to go!! Never admit you don't understand if you have plenty of "guess" time left! Sounds like a project that might need band-aids, too! Good luck.
ReplyDeleteG. Allred