It is so hard for me to watch this little guy grow up.
He insisted on having all things Ninja for his birthday. Since Fasching earlier in February he has been all about ninja. He has 2 little friends from the Kindergarten that are all about ninja as well. I decided that this year I just didn't have the time or desire to host parties for the boys, but promised that we would have a family party to include games, prizes, gifts, and cake. Ninja Noah was more OK with it than a few of the other boys are.
| He loves to pose! |
| and pose! |
| and pose. |
| "Sing to me while I enoy this moment." |
How we love our little Noah! He is loving and fiesty. He is doing so well with his German. He loves to torture Jag by having German day when he will only speak German. It drives Jag CRAZY! He is a willing learner. He loves to hold my hand. He is always warm. He is lazy and fakes sleep when he doesn't want to do something. He is helpful and loves to help Anya. He is a collector of garbage and junk. It isn't trash it is a treasure. He is a picky eater and would eat yogurt for every meal of the day. He is growing up too quickly. He is an awesome 6 year old!
Why isn't it my birthday?! She has started asking for May everyday. She has quite of list of things that she wants. A pink dog and a brown dog. Purple balloons and presents. Cupcakes. Oh it is hard to be 2. Poor girl.

Those 2 little people of yours are PRECIOUS!!! I just know we'd be fast friends. Dang, I wish I lived in Germany.
ReplyDeleteAlso, you need to send me a recipe/instructions for making marshmallow fondant. Because that cake is totally awesome. Does it taste as yummy as it looks?
Noah is such a unique little boy!! Nice that he's finally using his German - even tho it is at Jag's expense. Anya looks so sad- it really is hard to be two..
ReplyDeleteLove, G. Allred
I love the poses!! Makes pictures more entertaining. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Noah!
-Melanie