Tuesday, September 3, 2013

FCK (I did not leave out a letter)

FCK=Football Club Kaiserslautern
I still think that it looks wrong when I see it on one of the boys' shirts. 
This is the professional soccer team in our area.  They held a great, week long soccer camp on base. 
They received full uniforms, ball, team coaches and players working with them for a week.  My boys LOVE this opportunity and we were super lucky to be able to be involved.  It sold out/filled up in under 5 minutes; yep, I'm good.
 
Sun and these kids just don't mix.  NO open eyes in our pictures.
 
 At the end of the week long camp they held a "mini world cup" and assigned all the kids to countries.  Then there was a BBQ and the Rote Taufel (Red Devil) mascot came to hang out.  It was a really hot day, poor Devil.
 Anya could not leave the Taufel alone.  She was his buddy.  She kept looking at him, smiling at him, following him, trying to get into every picture with him. 


1 comment: