I got a brand new fridge with handles! (Davis wondered if we'd have handles this time) We did forgo any kind of water dispenser. I've had a bit too much water shooting from my fridge lately, and we decided that it wasn't worth the possibility of problems. So happy to have the coolers off my floor. After 3 days even they were starting to leak some.
BAD:
GOOD:
(Darin, the romantic, said that this was my anniversary and Christmas present. If that is the case, I don't know that I am going to share it with him. He can find a cooler and then hope someone puts some food into it.)

I'd load it with the things you like and put a big lock on the front. You could give each of the boys a cooler for their future birthdays and maybe tole paint their name on it. Hey, if it's your present, enjoy it! (sorry boys but Dad must be taught a lesson in appropriate Birthday gifts!)
ReplyDeleteDarin has a very commanding voice that I'm sure Rohan found scary. Good for Darin! I like your new fridge - especially the handles and the fact that it works. Normal life can now resume.
ReplyDeleteLove, G. Allred
Yeah! A new fridge!!! Simple pleasures, I'd say. I wouldn't share it with him either ;)
ReplyDelete