Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Loving It

Noah loves the new fridge. He loves the fact that he can open it and get whatever he wants. This morning he wanted to eat Pumpkin Crumble with his fingers and wash it down with a yogurt drink. I may have to remove the handles from this fridge, or just figure out a way to keep him out!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, how about scotch tape? I think you held your fridge door shut using tape before. Of course you also have paper towel slippers! You've always been unique honey!XOXOXOXOXOXO
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a small cooler just for him - with his favorite (healthy) treats! Seems like you're having a lot of trouble finding just the perfect fridge for all purposes. Good Luck! Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was in elementary school, we had to invent something, so my idea was a contraption that kept the fridge door safely off limits. I think it involved a bungee cord -- want me to look it up for you? :)

    ReplyDelete