Where's Noah in those pictures? Oh yeah, he's probably sitting in Time Out. :-)
I hear you on the kids (and their sports) taking up ALL your time. But I love it! At least they are getting outside and DOING something. And like I keep trying to tell my husband (who spends way too much time GRUMBLING about how he never gets a free Saturday because of the kids' @$%! sports) - we didn't have kids to make our lives easier, now did we?
....and what a great investment of time, I say! They just keep getting more handsome. I'm just dying to see all of you. Love, G. Allred
ReplyDeleteWhere's Noah in those pictures? Oh yeah, he's probably sitting in Time Out. :-)
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the kids (and their sports) taking up ALL your time. But I love it! At least they are getting outside and DOING something. And like I keep trying to tell my husband (who spends way too much time GRUMBLING about how he never gets a free Saturday because of the kids' @$%! sports) - we didn't have kids to make our lives easier, now did we?
So cute and stripey! You're a great mom, Jessica!
ReplyDelete