The weather was wonderful, in fact, the boys had sunburns from earlier. We went Truck or treating at the church and then the 3 boys went around with neighbors. They were hauled on a trailer behind a "rhino" ( like a really big 4 wheeler). Noah answered the door with a BOO to everyone who knocked. And I made and ate donuts with friends and neighbors. We now have enough candy to get us through until next October, and I really need to find a new dentist now that we have moved.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Trick-Or-Treat
The weather was wonderful, in fact, the boys had sunburns from earlier. We went Truck or treating at the church and then the 3 boys went around with neighbors. They were hauled on a trailer behind a "rhino" ( like a really big 4 wheeler). Noah answered the door with a BOO to everyone who knocked. And I made and ate donuts with friends and neighbors. We now have enough candy to get us through until next October, and I really need to find a new dentist now that we have moved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So, why are my donuts not here yet???? Cute costumes - or is it just cute boys?? The weather wasn't bad her in SL Valley, but sounds like yours was better. G. Allred
ReplyDeleteI don't doubt that you made their costumes-sheesh you probably cobbled their shoes!They look very scary. And, for the record I "lunch-lady" costumes all the time. One year it's a cape and the next year it's cut up into a vest. Hey Mitch even used his Egyptian costume at school when they had to make a sarcophagus. Nice job on the face-painting I never got rave reviews on my artistic ability. XOXOXOXOXO
ReplyDelete