Friday, January 15, 2010

On My Mind

I want donuts!

Glazed, lemon filled, maple topped...I don't care. I find myself trying to justify driving past this store or that just to grab a few. They wouldn't make it home. I'd eat in my car, nobody would know, except maybe my scale. I am lucky that the commissary and Costco don't sell donuts. Or am I? Maybe if I ate every donut that I wanted, I'd get rid of the desire. I am keeping myself locked in the house right now, just to keep from driving to get donuts.

I am blaming this craziness on the stress of pregnancy and presidency...it isn't my fault.

OH, HOW I WANT A DONUT!! (I may give in tomorrow.)

3 comments:

  1. You can spare a few dozen pounds! EAT THE DONUTS! That little girl is telling you that she needs them. Are you going to deprive her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll eat a few for you. Clearly, someone has to be reasonable about all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're one of the few people I know who actually know how to make donuts!! Eat a whole batch - you can afford to gain a few pounds - maybe teach that little girl how good they are. Then you'll have someone to enjoy eating them with.
    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete