Friday, June 25, 2010

Sea World

We had an entire summer vacation worth of activities in a week and a half. Sea World was first on our list. The family services group gave us free tickets because of the deployment. We had a great time. There was a new show called Azul, and it was awesome. (Shamu's show has been cut short with all the changes since Shamu decided to eat his trainers.)

We had a great family day. What a great family I have!






2 comments:

  1. This was, what? One week, two weeks after delivery? YOU LOOK SKINNY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! You do have a great family. That Mom is quite something! A baby only a week or so old - Mom is skinny and all the family looks well cared for! You must be Superwoman! I'm glad you took time to have some fun while Darin was home. I love you all.
    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete