Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Few of Anya

I hesitate to put this picture on here because of the fact that I look like a horrid Star Wars villian with all my wrinkles.  But, Anya was darling and I just had to over look the fact that I wasn't and put it in anyway.


 Her after nap hair makes me laugh.  It just stands straight up.  I really need to find some little curlers.



 Anya was playing with Davis.  He would throw all the socks at her and she would squeal and laugh.  They both thought that it was a great way to spend an afternoon.




1 comment:

  1. How cute! Prepare yourself for some frustration as you become acquainted with curlers! They can pull them out as fast as you put them in! By the way, I can't see a single wrinkle on your face!
    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete