Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yep, 6 Flags

Yep, we went to 6 Flags again.  It was one of the last things we did before Darin left and one of the first things we did when he got home.  It helps that grandpa and grandma gave us season passes for Christmas.  Even more importantly is that this is December 30th!  Sunny, warm, 78 degrees, December 30th.  I really don't miss snow.  At all!

Jag and Noah were determined to make me sick on the spinning teapots.  It almost worked.



 I love this picture, even though Davis is giving a nose scratch, because the boys are all snuggled together. 
Darin took this picture and isn't in any pictures. I won't go on any ride that looks like a ferris wheel, they freak me out. I was yelling at the boys to sit down from down on the ground. What was their dad thinking?

1 comment:

  1. Those boys are going to break some girls' hearts in a few years. They're all so handsome! It sounds like a fun day at 6 Flags.
    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete