Despite being more behind the game than ever! Christmas still came. So many times during Christmas Eve the main theme from the Grinch kept running through my head..."you can't stop Christmas from coming" "It isn't about all the stuff." It turned out to be a great Christmas, even if Santa didn't get homemade baklava as in years past.
Christmas Eve PJs from mom. Who knows what is so funny...someone probably farted and boys just think that is hysterical.
I hate stuffed animals, but Jaggy LOVES them. This is Christmas!
Anya's baby and kitchen.
Christian got a FLIP video camera.
Santa brought all the boys "Shorts." Noah said that it was the worst gift. He was constantly hiding them in one place or another. In fact, I think they may still be under the couch.
Davis with his Ipod touch. He didn't ask for it, that is why he is so surprised. I told him it is easier to shop for a person who doesn't ask for everything they see. The surprise is always better.
Anya wasn't into opening any of her gifts, but Noah was happy to do it for her.
This is Noah's pet dog, Jessica. I should be flattered.
This is most of the stuff that we got from our cute little neighbors. So much stuff "fur die kinder." We are missing the pictures of the wine and cognac chocolates.
As I tucked Jag into bed I was talking about what a great day it was. He was quick to point out that he didn't get anything on his list. I told him that Santa must not speak German. (In our defense I have to say that we went to the German Toys R Us armed with his list. Most of the items turned out to be lame little overpriced preschool toys!) Then we talked about how great the stuff was that he got and how he was lucky to get stuff he loves even if it wasn't on his list. He totally agreed. In the end, I did have to tell him that Pipi Max was about 8 inches long and 50 euro. That is way too much to pay for a little dog that would pee on my floors.
**THANK YOU to all our family who sent the boys gifts! They are having such a great time swimming (year passes), playing ping pong (new table), putting together Legos (Star Wars) and watching movies. Not to mention the fact that now they all look decent while sleeping! Thanks for thinking of us. We always miss our family so much more during the holidays!

Sounds like you had a great German Christmas! We missed you. We had a good visit with your cousin, Don, Alissa, and their little boy, Lincoln. What a cutie!!! Love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove, G. Allred