1. Noah is a super big brother! Anya LOVES her Noah. His name is one of the cutest things that she says all the time. He is always helpful with her and always willing to find a binkie and wrap up a dolly. He isn't always a super little brother and will still totally knock one of his brothers down if he isn't happy with them (he is pretty tough). I guess that is what happens when you are the youngest of 4 boys.
2. Noah is going to be rich one day. He will be taking over the sappy greeting card business. He is the funniest, sappiest, most Casanova...? (I don't know) kid around. At 3 in the morning, when I am tucking him back into bed he will reach up and rub my cheek while telling me that I am the most beautiful mom in the world. I just laugh and think the kid is blind and must be dreaming. He must tell me dozens of times a day how beautiful I am and how much he loves me and on and on with a rub of the cheek and a gaze into my eyes. "The best part of my day is holding your hand." " I just love you so very much." "We should hold hands forever." He is a natural charmer. Halmark couldn't say it better. It is, however, like the boy who cried wolf...I just don't believe him, but as long as he believes it I am OK with that.
3. Noah thanks me for dinner even when he doesn't eat it without gaging and crying. He is extremely picky and usually hates everything he is served. Although when he hears someone else thank me, he always follows suit.
4. He gives the best monkey hugs in which he wraps his little legs and arms around you and you KNOW you have been hugged.
5. He is the best shopping companion. He loves to go into stores and never complains about one more errand. Even when he was little he would want to go to one more store. He could out shop me. Toss him a fruit snack and he is good for hours. I've always loved to shop with this kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment