Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Blog Help Needed

Bloggy friends...everytime I try to upload a picture it complains about me taking up too much Picaso space and my free 1G is done.  What do I do?  I don't even really understand what it is taking about.  Can you help me?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had that happen personally, but my friend (Jenny at http://vanakenfamily.blogspot.com), who also blogs with blogspot, has had that same message and she frequently has to delete photos from her Picaso. I'm sure she'd be happy to email with you about it. (She's super nice - my 1st counselor in Primary - one of my Fantastic Four kayaking buddies). You can email her: jvanaken04 at msn dot com.

    Hurry & figure it out! I'm dying for more blog post and pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, you know I'm not a techy, but DeNae is a professional blogger, so maybe she could help you. Message her on FB and ask her.
    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete