*Warning: The following post is gross...read at own risk.
I do have other boys. The other boys do get in trouble, but it is JAG that seems to stump my parenting wisdom. He is a gross boy right now, and I am hoping that it is a short lived phase that hits at 4 1/2. Everything about Jag is usually punctuated with a burp or a fart. Then to make it even better, he laughs hysterically (along with his brothers). He spends countless hours (exaggerated, possibly) in time-out but never learns. The pay-off of his worshiping brothers is too great. Lately, his grossest yet, has him putting boogers on Davis's picture frame every time he passes it. Why? "Naughty Nose's Go to Corners!" Yes, I punish that behavior by putting his nose in a corner, it was from the nose that came the naughty. Well, he has stood in the corner more than once. I still can't figure out the trigger to rid myself of this gross behavior.
* In his behalf, Jag is one of the most loving kids, and I find him very funny most of the time (probably part of the problem). He wants to be nice, but he is preparing himself to be the Kindergarten Comedian. Bless his teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh yeah. This proves it. Jag & Adana are destined to be together.
ReplyDeleteHer favorite activity: wiping boogers on the window as we're driving. I have to keep wipes in the car to clean her window each time we go anywhere. I seriously think the girl can produce boogers on demand. She'll be clean & clear all day, but as soon as we get in the car . . . SNOT. All over the window. It's so gross.
I'm lying on the couch right now recovering from tummy surgery. So the last thing I need is to be laughing, but that is of course what I'm doing as a read about Jag and his trouble causing boogers. very funny!!
ReplyDelete