Friday, January 30, 2009

FYI- From my Mom

In regard to my "Random Things" #22, my mom had something to say about it. I need to just view my clumsiness like my mom...

I'M NOT CLUMSY!! I think I just have a very fast mind, I picture myself already there and so I run into corners and curbs and door frames and a few others. I can however do very tricky and athletic moves i.e. racquetball, volleyball, golf, minor gymnastics, and other tricky things. Just setting the record straight. It's actually libel when you print mean and untrue stuff about old people.

I think that my mom was super tricky when she bounced the chicken off of her face! I love my tricky mom.

1 comment:

  1. I love your tricky mom, too. And I'm pretty sure she's most likely to injure herself when she tries to keep her feet moving as quickly as her...um, if I say "mouth", do you think she'll accuse me of libel, too? Or worse, smack me with a chicken?

    ReplyDelete