Thursday, January 15, 2009

What to do about Jag!


Jag is DRIVING ME CRAZY!! He has this great way of waking me up every night. First he shouts at the top of his lungs, "Mom, Mom" until I come running...he is going to wake the entire house up. About 1/2 the time, Noah starts to yell as well. I run in there and he says, "How much longer until we can get up?" WHAT! Or another favorite, "When will the sun be up?" It is 2:00 a.m....the sun isn't coming up for HOURS!! He starts it right when he goes to bed with a favorite question, "Why do we have to sleep? Why is it dark? Why do we have to do this every night?" I am going to go crazy. I am starting to get angry at all hours of the night. Then I get to deal with him being grumpy all morning because he was up all night. It is a good that he thinks I'm "handsome" or else...3 boys would be enough!

5 comments:

  1. Love the picture! He and Adana are going to have such cute babies. :-)

    Have you tried the "digital clock by the bed" trick yet? Teach him to identify the number 7, cover up the minutes, and tell him that he can't make a peep until the clock shows a 7. Worked wonders for my 1st three. Adana, fortunately, never rouses before 9am, so she may never need the clock by her bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JESS! Love it! I have all your emails in my inbox hoping to reply one of these days. I'm such a loser - - my life is just getting too out of control! I promise to stay in better contact this year too. Love ya!
    Love......Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Jess, I do the mass emails for RS through our RS gmail account so please don't click on any links through my name since I have no clue what will come up!!! (I actually have no idea why/how it linked me to the preparedness blog of my ward either.) Just email me through my hotmail account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, your blog is already one of my favorites!! SO glad to have it on my list and be able to keep better tabs on your family. You're so good at keeping up with everyone else. I'll try to follow your example and update more often!

    Love Nonie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray!! I am so appreciative of your new resolution. I love reading your entries, I can totally hear you saying those things. Miss you! Jai-Dee

    ReplyDelete