I have complained for awhile now about having nothing to do with myself. I was warned by DeNae and Brooke that I was just begging for fate to bite me hard. I feel something coming and Mr. Fate, I am really sorry for all the complaining. I am fine sitting at home with Noah. We do just great filling up our day now. Please pass me by, life is just great as is.
I am afraid that I may be a bit too late. (This is where I would link to the earlier posts, if I could figure it out.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What? That's it?? No details?? You're the Primary President? You're pregnant? You have termites?
ReplyDeleteOr you just have that West Side Story song going through your head: "Something's comin'; I don't know what, I don't know when". Maybe a good, choreographed gang fight would help sort it out...