Monday, December 21, 2009

Let Me Clarify

I feel like I should clarify my last posting. I won't say anything yet, but I had tithing settlement earlier and the Bishop wants to talk callings with me... Let you know once I decide to say "Yes."

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry, RS Pres is a fantastic calling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yes, a little clarification is most appreciated! Cryin' out loud...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must not be Bishop's wife since it didn't involved the Stake President, so NO sympathy here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything in Primary: Why not? It's what you do all day, every day anyways.

    R.S.: you have my heartfelt sympathy

    Sunday School: kiss the bishop's feet - Cakewalk! (unless we're talking Gospel Doctrine. Shudder.)

    Activities Commitee: I will laugh my head off!

    Ward Newsletter/Sacrament meeting greeter: I have prayed for these calling for years. I think you have to be either newly baptized or threaten apostasy to get them. Hmmmm . . .

    Cub Scouts: It's time to move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that sounds like an interesting interview! There is only one that I had my doubts about and later felt really guilty declining. That was back when they had "work day" at RS, and it was to oversee that. Since I never went - and you know how I am with crafts, I told them they had the wrong sister! The one I took that I hated above all callings was being over the visiting teaching reports. I kept it 6 months and asked to be released before I hated every woman in the ward for giving such flimsy excuses for not going! Stake RS pres. was a snap by comparison!
    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete