Thursday, December 24, 2009

Traditions

Noah eating his train.
Noah has already undecorated his train. He loves having his own candy bowl.


This is the year that I have wanted to stop or change our traditions. Making pajama bottoms for 4 boys is getting me grouchy (only because I procrastinated) and making trains from graham crackers just plain messy. I didn't give up the traditions, but really wanted to. At least I am done for a year, maybe next year I will start earlier and enjoy them more. I would really like the tradition where we lay around and watch movies, while eating hot fudge peppermint sundaes.




I go through the Halloween candy and take out all the M & Ms, Skittles, Good 'n Plenty etc. to decorate the Christmas trains. What tastes better with frosting cement, but old hard candy?

1 comment:

  1. Don't you dare stop all of your labor-intensive traditions!! You're my inspiration! (You're also my excuse for laying around on the couch doing nothing, all the while muttering "Well, I can never be as amazing as Jessica, so I'm not going to even try!")

    ReplyDelete