Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010

I've been trying to come up with my resolutions for the new year, but have been a bit mentally preoccupied. I keep thinking of the many unknowns that are before me and think that it may take 6 months to really know what is coming and how to make resolutions to match.

So really, procrastinating is my resolution? And when I make my resolutions, I will add stop procrastinating to my list of things to change.

In the next 5 months I am going to be working hard.

I will be trying to get a Ward Primary under control. I don't yet know what to do, but regardless the children will be seeing me regularly. At least it wasn't Relief Society President! That would have been terrible.

I will be busy at home.

May comes fast and the with all the birthdays that I have in May, one more is going to keep me even busier.

Yeah, I just did that. Sorry mom, but I just told the boys too.




Yeah, we finally did that too. What now? Happy 2010!

10 comments:

  1. I am shocked! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, "lone princess." I guess I better start packing up Emma & Adana's stuff and shipping it down to you.

    I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR YOU!!

    Jared & I both had the same first thought: What will they name her? Antonia? Juanita? Dora (as in Explorer. Heck, she speaks Spanish.) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! We are so excited! Now that will be a CHANGE in the castle full of boys! Didn't you say not too far back that you had so much time on your hands??? So much for rest and boredom, but what a way to get rid of it. I'm sure she will love Primary! We love you all so much and know what a lucky little girl she will be to come to such a family. Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Congratulations!! Nothing like a sweet little daughter to bring out the soft side of Dad. Some of my best memories are brushing Nell's long curly hair when she was little. I guess this makes you the 'Queen' now Jess. I'm so happy for you all.

    Love, Uncle Craig

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Sheriff of Primary-ham and a baby daughter to boot! I warned you about tempting Fate.

    A million congratulations, Jessica! And congratulations to your ward. What a lucky Primary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such fun news! What a lucky girl to have 4 big brothers to watch over her. Congratulations and best of luck w/ your new calling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, you are a brave woman. I am so excited! You are so sneaky keeping such wonderful secrets from your family, but I guess it isn't hard when we can't see you. Congrats and good luck. I'm sure the boys are going to LOVE having a little sis....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaaaaaaaa thats awsome jess finaly a niece from you

    ,love mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah!! I'm so excited for you! Girls are so much fun and full of all kinds of drama! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica! I'm Trying to get Back on the Blogging Bandwagon. You'll be a Fabulous Primary President! Good Luck with All that it entails! Hope you are Feeling Well! Congrats to You and Your Family! :)

    ReplyDelete