A husband, four sons and now a daughter.
Squishy thighs are so cute at that age! She is just darling - no wonder everyone is crazy about her,Love, G. Allredp.s. I tried to skype you a bit earlier. What is your church schedule?
That third picture is darling! She's looking all sly!
Oh my goodness! Could she be any more squishable? I want to squeeze those cheeks and thighs! What a cutie!
5 months!? Seriously? I don't think I can read your blog any more, because it is too much of a reminder of how FAST these little ones grow up. Sigh. (Of course, growing up does mean more sleep, right? So maybe it's not all bad.)
I want to squish those thighs! Baby chub is like a stress reliever or something.She's adorable! And you are clearly enjoying her!
Squishy thighs are so cute at that age! She is just darling - no wonder everyone is crazy about her,
ReplyDeleteLove, G. Allred
p.s. I tried to skype you a bit earlier. What is your church schedule?
That third picture is darling! She's looking all sly!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Could she be any more squishable? I want to squeeze those cheeks and thighs! What a cutie!
ReplyDelete5 months!? Seriously? I don't think I can read your blog any more, because it is too much of a reminder of how FAST these little ones grow up. Sigh. (Of course, growing up does mean more sleep, right? So maybe it's not all bad.)
ReplyDeleteI want to squish those thighs! Baby chub is like a stress reliever or something.
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable! And you are clearly enjoying her!