Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dress Up

I LOVE playing dress up with Anya. It is so much fun to pick out her clothes. I just didn't have this much fun dressing her brothers. Darin wouldn't have let me dress them whimpy.

We even tried out a BIG bow. She was covered in pink that day. One lady told me I was being mean by doing her hair. When I explained that she has 4 older brothers the lady quickly agreed that it just had to be done. Her dad isn't a fan of bows, especially large ones, but even he will have to admit she's darling.


My new favorite thing is to dress her in her October clothes. I made her this skirt to match her Halloween clothes.
My absolute favorite find was the $1 striped LEGWARMERS from Target. Fat girls can so wear stripes! She wears her Halloween clothing at least once a week. October is just too short.



I cry everytime I have to put her outgrown clothes away. I need a little girl to hand these down to. After using clothes boy after boy, I feel I get my money's worth. But with just one girl, what a shame to put them away. If you know someone in need of summer newborn girl clothes, let me know. I'd love to see these stripes on a chunky little girl next year.


3 comments:

  1. Isn't it just amazing how much fun babies are!! They bring their work with them, but we're always happy to be their slaves - go figure! She is just darling and has such adoring fans to do her bidding. Those brothers love her - and so do her parents! We do too!
    Love, G. Allred
    p.s. we've missed the pictures - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will Brooke's baby be too big for them? Oh, wait. She lives on Bainbridge. Never mind. They don't do summer up there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha DeNae! You are oh, so right. Torah wears nothing but fleece & fluff around here. Not to mention the fact that, despite my love & adoration of Jessica, I DESPISE Halloween. She'll have to find some other holiday-obsessed mom to pass that stuff on to. :-)

    ReplyDelete