Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Still In Love!

The novelity of a baby sister has not worn off. All her brothers are still so very, very in love with everything about her. She loves them just as much. Jaggy can make her laugh harder than anyone. Davis gets her kisses. Noah will do anything for her and I am sure she will take advantage of that one day. Christian loves to talk with her. She is very vocal just like he is.

Her life is pretty good. 4 boys constantly fawning over her and giving her anything she wants just to make her stop crying, laugh, or talk. (If only they were that way with eachother...) I hope they will forever be like this.

Jag told me that his life wasn't good before Anya came into it. I agree, she has made our family complete.











1 comment:

  1. Hey, I recognize that "napkin!" I'll be training Torah to sit on hers soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete