Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snaggletooth

Anya has been teething.  I have been watching and watching for the first tooth to pop through.  Any day.


Sunday I looked in her mouth and still nothing.  I started looking at all her other gums to see if anything else looked promising.  That is when I found the snaggletooth.  I was shocked to see that not only was there a tooth close to coming through, but rather one that was really through.  The best part is that it was a TOP TOOTH.  A really big, top tooth.

Her loving dad has been coming up with all kinds of names for her.  Bucky.  Nanny McPhee.  Snaggletooth.
He likes to stick out his top teeth and say stupid things.   I am just mad that I didn't make the photo appointment that I had been planning before she had teeth.  Now, now she has the snaggletooth.

It looks like her second top tooth will come through before either of the bottom teeth do.  What kind of crazy girl is this?

1 comment:

  1. Could she possibly be any chubbier? I love it! I want to squeeze her! As for the tooth, it just adds to the adorableness! If it makes you feel any better, visit our blog and you'll see a picture of Emi as a vampire ... yes, that's right, a vampire!

    ReplyDelete