This is what I see everyday as I walk down the hill from Noah's kindergarten. I love it!
This is about 30 seconds before Noah turned and ran as fast as he could down the hill, flipping over and skidding up his face. He now has a third eye and 2 additional scab eyebrows. I don't know how to explain it in German and all the little Germans want to know what happened to his face. I am like a pantomime, run, hill, big fall. Wouldn't it be handy if I knew the right words? I'm still stuck on the weather.
Fall really is a beautiful time of year - if only winter didn't follow! We had a wonderful warm fall here in the Valley this year. Winter is now upon us with the temps in the 20's overnight and snow on the ground. Hope you are staying warm. So sorry about Noah's downhill skid!
ReplyDeleteLove, G. Alllred