What is this you ask? Oh, that would be what is left from Anya's snack! Just a couple of spider legs. I found a huge, dead spider on the floor and asked an unnamed boy to pick it up, he instead put a necklace around it so he wouldn't lose it. Lose it, he did. Anya wondered by, saw the shiny necklace, noticed the delicious treat and ate. When she came wondering out holding a necklace, unnamed boy ran to his room to see if the spider was gone...confessed quickly. I grabbed and did a quick finger sweep of the mouth and out popped 2 spider legs and a few body crumbs, everything else was "down the hatch."
An hour later she turned her nose up at the pasta for dinner before tossing it on the floor. I guess she was full.
*Unnamed boy felt horrible and learned a lesson. He promises to pick up anything dead quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is the GROSSEST thing I have ever heard. No wait, Jag eating a larva off your floor in Turkey is the grossest. This is just the 2nd grossest.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, what is with your kids and their weird eating habits. I guess spiders and larva must not have goobers. :-)
Jay lived on cat food and toilet water and she's just perfect! Your blogs are so hysterical, what an adventure you're on Sweetie. Xoxoxo Mommy
ReplyDeleteEww. This post just made my toes curl. I can't believe you have to worry about spiders that big to begin with (not to mention your kids eating them!)
ReplyDelete