Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Let's Hope Santa Knows German

Jag made his Christmas list as well as Noah's and Anya's.  He found a Toys R Us catalog in German and made the lists from that.

I hope that Santa knows more German than I do or else the poor kids are going to be very disappointed on Christmas morning.


I have figured out that almost everything on Jag's list is a stuffed animal of some sort.  He loves that kind of stuff.  I think that the favorite has got to be the Pipi Max, a dog that drinks, barks, and then pee's.  I don't need something else to clean up after.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah so I'm getting the tandem flitzer for everybody, I think it means book!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just a hoot! I can't stop laughing. Who but Jag could come up with that????!! I hope his wishes come true! Better brush up on that German, Jess.
    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could send you some dogs that drink, bark and then pee! They aren't German, but I will give them to you for free...
    I love everything about this!!

    ReplyDelete