I have several posts to put on here, but I can't stop and think with all the screaming that is going on. Anya has started throwing tantrums over everything. Even when it isn't a tantrum, which is rare anymore, it is still a scream coupled with a growl. And she is LOUD. If it weren't for her binkie, I think she'd be biting. I don't know how I am going to make it through these next few years...suggestions? medication? Oh help me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! Two choices, give her everything her heart desires or sit on her and make her mind. She'll be able to smell fear or waffling so make up your mind, put on headphones and do it. Kids only do what works so pretend there isn't screeching and ignore it...wow she' s strong-willed, good luck! Xoxo Mommy
ReplyDeleteI LOVE taking pictures & video of my kids when they are throwing royal fits. It's so fun to play it back for them later. (Of course, if someone tried to do that during one of MY fits, I'd shove that camera where the sun don't shine. Just sayin'.)
ReplyDelete