Darin and I were able to fully enjoy the Christmas parties and gatherings this year. We have finally grown our own babysitter! He's been babysitting for about a year, but Darin wasn't home last year for Christmas parties and Anya has been too small to leave. This year, with parties for adults only, we left the bunch and went off to enjoy ourselves. Davis is really good with the kids, but he and Christian usually don't end up getting along very well. Something about one kid wanting to be in charge and abuse of power from another.... All that matters is that Anya is well cared for (he is a champ with the poopy diapers) and everyone is still alive. The house being picked up would be bonus. I can live without a large bonus.
 |
This is 2 seconds after Darin told me to tilt the plate. I didn't think about the plate being burning hot.
|
 |
Hawaiian schnitzel. YUM! There is schnitzel under that cheese.
|
We went out 3 times in a week. Darin thinks that he may be good for a few months! I think that we are just getting started. When we got home the last time, we found this list...
no wonder Christian has issues with Davis. I doubt that Davis would ever give himself a mark and for Christian (who NEVER receives bad marks) to get 2? I am sure he blew his top.
Get the list ready, I'm wanting to go out again!
I love having a 12 year old. I have come home to similar lists. I came home once to a child in time out because she licked the wall after she ate something she didn't like and Caia put her in time out because licking walls is gross! Oldest kids are great and they do love the power.
ReplyDeleteWhy do you think we paid Distin to tend himself? His sister was a little bossy, just a little...xox Mom
ReplyDelete