Saturday, February 25, 2012

Please Pass the Bowl

I have so many posts about wonderful things and places to put on here, but they will have to wait.  I have 5 kids with the flu.  How horrible is that!  I have been spending my days and nights doing laundry and emptying the "yucky" bowls.  (To be honest, Darin does a lot of the cleaning especially at night...I just can't do it.  I'd rather burn the bedding and toss out the bowls.  But I am awake.)  It seems to be fast moving, so I hope to de-germ the house and get my posts where they belong. 

On a up note, tomorrow is Stake Conference and I now have a reason to avoid wrestling the kids for 2 hours at church and instead put on a movie and wear jammies all day! 

1 comment:

  1. Let's hope you're well and can enjoy the movie! Hope by now they're all on the mend. So good to Skype with you yesterday.
    Love, G. Allred

    ReplyDelete