My friend, Brooke, posted 25 Random Things about herself on her blog. I was pleased to find that I already knew a lot of them.
So here is my list. You can see how many of them you did/didn't know about me:
1. I love to dance. Clogging in the kitchen with the boys is great fun.
2. I am a fan of KLOVE radio--Christian Rock, Rocks!
3. I got my teaching degree and taught for 5 years before the boys, now I teach everyday for less pay.
4. I hate being cold. I also dislike being hot. I prefer Hawaii's temperature.
5. I am not a very good speller, but I use a dictionary and spell check.
6. I don't like my hazel eyes. I've always wanted a color that could be found in a crayon box.
7. I've had the song "Turkey In the Straw" stuck in my head for a week now! I taught Davis a State/Capital song to that tune. Really annoying when you are up at 3AM and can't stop thinking about it.
8. I hate quiet when I am alone at home (alone means without Darin, and the boys are asleep). I will turn on the TV just to have background noise.
9. I love quiet during the daily "rest time."
10. I bake 3 loaves of bread each week.
11. I eat toast for breakfast almost every day.
12. I am crazy about the little things. Lightswitches all going in the same direction, fringe on rugs, vacuum lines in carpet, TP rolls rolling the right way, etc. Acutally, I could go on and on.
13. I am only crazy about the above things in my own home, other people can do as they wish. I will however, switch a TP roll for someone.
14. I love to find good deals. I have 3 turkeys in my fridge right now...$4 a piece can't beat that.
15. I don't like to shop.
16. I like to get up early and get things done. I also like to stay up late. I don't do so well in the afternoon.
17. I love making finger puppets or little "scenes" like Noah's Ark with felt (this is often done late at night).
18. I am a low tech kind of gal. I have had to ask my sister to explain ipods, my digital camera, computer "burning" to me.
19. I make soup about once a week, even in the Tucson summer.
20. Frosted Flakes are my favorite late night snack.
21. I love wearing crazy/wild tights to church (other places too, if I ever went other places).
22. I am kind of clumsy, got it from my mom.
23. I have a lot of hair and it is usually long because if it is short--Hello Triangle Head-- also, too lazy to upkeep much.
24. I love to cook, especially treats.
25. I like to sit, with my chair, in a sunny window and read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah! I knew everything except #2 (I think the only Christian music like is the songs sung by your son), #7 (never heard of the song, and I don't think I want to), #11 (no wonder you're so dang skinny) and #20 (not cheese, crackers & grape juice? Oh yeah, that's Darin).
ReplyDeleteI love my hazel eyes! That's a Christensen thing, baby! Same with eating toast for breakfast every day. And how could you get your clumsiness from your mom? Wasn't she a gymnast??
ReplyDeleteOK, moment of truth, Jessica: TP roll, over the top or up from beneath?
TP has to be over the top...gotta be able to find it in the dark.
ReplyDelete