(Oh, how you have changed over the years.)
Happy Birthday to Darin. You get to go to work, pack meeting, and then put the kids to bed while I am at a meeting. I promise to make you a hurried dinner, but a fantastic German Chocolate Cake.
It should be a swell birthday. We love you.

Happy Birthday OLD man!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to one of my favorite people! You clean up well!! Some people just get better with age. You have a great family, too. What a bonus! Hope you've had a great day.
ReplyDeleteLove, G. Allred
Happy Birthday Darin! (Belated of course ... but best wishes none the less!) Hope it was great! Glad to hear you are all getting settled nicely in San Antonio. We'll have to stop in and see you all sometime. John has a sister that lives in Houston, and I know that its still a couple of hours away (I think), but it'd be worth the trip :)
ReplyDeleteHappy schmappy Birthday Darin! Jess, tried to call your cell a few times...sorry I missed you! You are next Jess, then me!
ReplyDelete