In one month we have gone through 200 Popsicles!
Noah is addicted to the "juice" within the icy treat. He walks up to me and tells me to feel his hair. When I do, he says, "It's sweaty, I need a popsicle." That is the key phrase...feel my hair. He gets so angry if I refuse. As soon as he asks me to feel his hair I know what comes next. I try to give the excuse of dinner on the table or honey, it is only 8 AM, or you haven't even been outside. BUT that isn't good enough. He follows me around the house getting louder and louder and more angry... "FEEL MY HAIR." He won't just ask for a popsicle (although I would still use some of the excuses not to give him one anyway).
Then again, he is sweaty and so cute and #4...thus 200 in a month.

Honestly, that is just too cute. You're right: The kid's gotta have a popsicle.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny how each kid wears you down just a little more, but that's the way it is. It does make for interesting teenagers I'll warn you. I know I'd have a hard time turning him down - he's just too cute! Love, G. Allred
ReplyDeleteI guess "Feel my hair" is better than "Pull my finger." :-)
ReplyDelete