Jag has been really sad because due to our move, we haven't found the string for his tail yet. I tried to offer dental floss or sewing thread, but he'd have neither. He wants his regular tail string. I am going to have to dig in the garage again this weekend...grrrr I hate digging in the garage.
Noah has found pleasure in potty training. He likes to find stray bugs around the house, pick them up with toilet paper, put them in the toilet, and then pee on them. He then runs around the house talking about the bugs he has peed on.
I love the quirkiness of these boys!
(Brooke, How do I hook this posting to the one with about Jag's tail obsession?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What kind of "magic string" does this tail have? Is it like the Squirmy nylon filament so it looks like he's actually got a tail? Cut it off the dorky blue thing and put it on the equally dorky tail!! Don't let Jag read this!!
ReplyDeleteYour youngest brother wore boots, shorts, a cape and a hat everywhere we went, I'm not casting stones!
Honestly, they are so obsessed with all things dangly, aren't they? And they never outgrow it. (Sorry, Aunt Helen. You shouldn't read my naughty comments to Jessica.)
ReplyDeleteBTW, in case Brooke didn't answer your question:
1: Find the post about the tail obsession.
2: Click on the post title so the URL in the browser window is specific to THAT post.
3: Click on the URL and copy it.
4: Go to "edit posts" and bring up this one.
5: Highlight a line from this one that refers to the tail thing.
6: Find the little icon that looks kinda like a frog and click on it.
7: Paste the copied URL into the blank space that comes up when you click on the frog.
8: Then click "OK".
9: You should be all linked up, baby!