I have neglected Noah while I've been on the computer. I thought that Elmo was busy doing his/her job. Noah helped himself to the pudding. Opened it with his teeth and then smashed it to get it out. He found that his hands worked great as a spoon. At least it was contained to the table and I found him before he got something else to eat.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
I Was On The Computer
I have neglected Noah while I've been on the computer. I thought that Elmo was busy doing his/her job. Noah helped himself to the pudding. Opened it with his teeth and then smashed it to get it out. He found that his hands worked great as a spoon. At least it was contained to the table and I found him before he got something else to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well, at least he looks contrite about it. :-)
ReplyDeleteA pudding cup? THAT'S the evidence of your "neglect"? What planet are you from, Jessica?? I didn't notice my kids were being neglected until the fire reached the roof.
ReplyDeleteYou are a far, far superior human being to me. I bow to your "neglect"!!
He looks like he's thoroughly enjoying it! That's what pudding is for - a dish and spoon are just accessories!! Aren't two-year-olds interesting???
ReplyDelete